If a personal trainer and workout videos pro-created, Daily Burn is their product. For $14.95 a month, Daily Burn helps the user develop daily health and fitness habits. The subscription accomplishes this primarily through their channel that pushes out live workout videos every morning. You’re probably thinking, “I could simply purchase workout videos or go on YouTube and compile my own workout playlist. Why pay for this?” Let’s find out.
What people like
- Novelty of workouts every day. All workouts target various parts of the body so that users work out every part over the course of a day and the week.
- Access to personal trainers and wellness experts 24.7 through online chat.
- Videos can be streamed anytime and anywhere from any device.
- A community of peoples who share the same goals is available for support and advice.
What people dislike
- Having your very own personal trainer requires an advanced subscription, which will cost more than $14.95 per month.
- How much can I really accomplish at home with limited equipment?
Daily Burn combines all elements of effective weight loss: fitness, nutrition and wellness of the mind, body and soul. This subscription nurtures the mind with its expert knowledge on health and wellness, nurtures the body with workout videos and nurtures the soul with a support community. If Daily Burn preached any motto, it’d be “You’re not alone”. While this is comforting and certainly motivating to know that someone else out there is going through the same process as you, utilizing the actual subscription takes personal motivation. You have to flip to the channel, get into appropriate clothing, set up a space and equipment and then work out. You are all alone in your living room after all. This is a perfect subscription for you if you are self-motivated, but if you are like me who like to be a bit lazy, frequenting the gym in the busy hours where many others are also suffering motivates me a little more. Also, I want a personal trainer but that will cost me more than $14.95. Many gyms have in-house personal trainers ready to give advice. If you want to get personal with a personal trainer, simply talk more in person instead of waiting for the online chat to load on Daily Burn.