Slack brings all your communication together in one place. It’s real-time messaging, archiving and search for modern teams.
How to Cancel Slack Manually
Unsubscribe by following these steps:
To deactivate your Slack account::
Deactivating your account does not remove messages or files you’ve posted. If you’d like to delete content, be sure to do so before you deactivate your account.
- Sign in to the appropriate team and visit here
- Scroll down to the Deactivate account section
- Click Deactivate my account
- On the confirmation page, click Yes, deactivate my account. This change will take effect immediately
If you want to return to this Slack team in the future, a Team Administrator will need to re-enable your account.
Slack may show up on your statement as:
- SLACK 415-805-8989 CA
- SLACK 877-887-7815 CA
- SLACK 8778877815 CA
- SLACK SAN FRANCISCO CA
- SLACK TECHNOLOGIES
- SLACK TECHNOLOGIES 415-805-8989 CA
- SLACK TECHNOLOGIES*SSAN FANCISC CA