A digital documents library that allows users to publish, discover and discuss original writings and documents in various languages.
How to Cancel Scribd Manually
Unsubscribe by following these steps:
To deactivate your Scribd account:
- Make sure you’re logged into Scribd.
- Hover your mouse over the icon in the upper righthand corner to bring up the drop-down navigation menu and select “Account”.
- Click “Preferences”.
- Select “Deactivate your account” on the bottom of the page and follow the onscreen prompts.
To cancel online, go to http://support.scribd.com/entries/276264-How-do-I-cancel-my-premium-membership-
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them to cancel your account.
Scribd may show up on your statement as:
- PAYPAL INST XFER SCRIBD.COM WEB ID: PAYPALSI77
- Recurring PaymentTo Scribd
- SCRIBD.COM 415-233-6230 CA
- SCRIBD.COM SAN FRANCISCO CA
- SCRIBD.COM Support.SCRIBD.COM
- SCRIBD.COM Support.SCRIBD.COM CA