We can help you cancel your Movie Pass subscription
Cancel Unwanted subscriptions with Truebill
Truebill is a free app that tracks subscriptions, monitors for changes, and cancels unwanted bills. The average Truebill user saves $512 per year.
How to cancel Movie Pass
To Cancel your Movie Pass subscription:
Step 1.) Email Movie Pass at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2.) In the “Subject” field enter “cancel my subscription” and in the message field ask them to cancel your Movie Pass subscription. Include the last 4 digits of the card used.
Step 3.) Wait for a confirmation email confirming your have cancelled Movie Pass.
Movie Pass may show up on your statement as:
- DEBIT CARD PURCHASE - MOVIEPASS, INC xxx-xxx-7887 NY
- MOVIEPASS, INC
- MOVIEPASS, INC 877-301-7887 NY
- MOVIEPASS, INC 877-301-7887 NY 10012 US
- MOVIEPASS, INC 8773017887 NY
- MOVIEPASS, INC 8773017887 NY 10012 USA
- MOVIEPASS, INC*MOVIEPASS IN
- PAYPAL INST XFER MOVIEPASS WEB ID: PAYPALSI77
- PAYPAL *MOVIEPASS
- PAYPAL *MOVIEPASS 402-935-7733 CA
- PAYPAL *MOVIEPASS 402-935-7733 NY
- PAYPAL *MOVIEPASS 4029357733 NY
- POS DEBIT MOVIEPASS, INC NEW YORK NY
- Payment to Moviepass, Inc.