Dropbox is a service that keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.
How to Cancel Dropbox Manually
Unsubscribe by following these steps:
If for any reason you need to downgrade your subscription back to a free Dropbox Basic account please follow the instructions below.
Downgrade your Pro account’s subscription:
1.) Sign in to the Dropbox website with the Dropbox account you wish to unsubscribe.
2.) Visit the downgrade page
3.) Select ‘Downgrade’
4.) You’re all set.
Cancelling your Dropbox account and subscription
1.) Sign into your dropbox account on the dropbox homepage.
2.) Go to Settings under your profile name at the top righthand corner.
3.) Go to Account in Settings.
4.) Scroll down to Delete my Dropbox near the bottom of the Settings page. Click Delete my Dropbox.
5.) Enter your password, your reason for cancellation and click Delete my account to finalize your cancellation.
Dropbox may show up on your statement as:
- ACH WEB-SINGLE DROPBOX PAYPAL INST XFER
- DROPBOX - Purchase
- DROPBOX 888-446-8396 CA
- DROPBOX 888-4468396 CA
- DROPBOX DROPBOX SAN FRANCISCO CA
- DROPBOX SAN FRANCISCO
- DROPBOX db.tt/cchelp CA
- DROPBOX* DROPBOX* SAN FRANCISCO CA
- Debit Purchase - Visa Dropbox Db.tt/cchelpca
- PAYPAL INST XFER DROPBOX
- PAYPAL INST XFER DROPBOX WEB ID: PAYPALSI77
- PAYPAL *DROPBOX
- PAYPAL *DROPBOX 402-935-7733 CA
- PAYPAL *DROPBOX 4029357733 CA
- Payment to Dropbox
- PaymentTo Dropbox Ireland Limited
- PurchaseFrom Dropbox
- Recurring payment To Dropbox
- RefundFrom Dropbox
- SAN FRANCISCO CA