At CenturyLink’s official site, find a reliable local provider of high speed internet, phone and TV services to homes as well as large and small businesses.
How to Cancel CenturyLink Manually
Unsubscribe by following these steps:
To cancel your CenturyLink account:
call Centurylink directly at (877) 803-8414. They can be reached between the hours of 8AM–6PM (ET) Monday through Friday.
Note, if you also have DirecTV or Verizon, you will need to cancel those independantly.
Note, after cancelling CenturyLink, you will likely receive a “Closing Bill” including any unpaid costs. It’s also possible you’ll receive a “Revised” and even a second revised closing bill. These can be paid by visiting the “My Account” page of the CenturyLink website.
CenturyLink may show up on your statement as:
- CENTURYLINK AUTO PAY PPD ID: 9ATP027380
- CENTURYLINK 800-244-1111 CO
- CENTURYLINK 800-244-1111 VA
- CENTURYLINK Bill Payment
- CENTURYLINK FIELD F&B
- CENTURYLINK/SPEEDPAY 800-201-4099 LA
- CENTURYLINK/SPEEDPAY 800-244-1111 LA
- CENTURYLINK/SPEEDPAY 855-374-6973 LA
- CENTURYLINKCONVCTRCONC SEATTLE WA
- Debit Purchase -visa Centurylink 800-244-1111va
- Electronic Withdrawal Centurylink
- Web Authorized Pmt Centurylink