CenturyLink is a telecommunications company that offers various products like Internet, television, and voice services.
How to Cancel CenturyLink Manually
Unsubscribe by following these steps:
To cancel your CenturyLink account:
- Call Customer Services.
- Inform them that you would like to cancel or disconnect your service. Prepare to answer questions regarding your name, phone number, and account number - this information can be located at the upper portion of the CenturyLink billing statement.
- Pay the oustanding balance, if any. Once you have completed these steps the representative will give you a “cancelation confirmation number,” which you should keep for future reference.
- Claim any deposit that you’ve made before. You can refund any deposit that CenturyLink has requested, provided that you canceled your service after 12 months from the date it started.
Note: If you also have DirecTV or Verizon, you will need to cancel those independantly. After canceling CenturyLink, you will likely receive a “Closing Bill” including any unpaid costs. It’s also possible you’ll receive a “Revised” and even a second revised closing bill. These can be paid by visiting the “My Account” page of the CenturyLink website.
CenturyLink may show up on your statement as:
- 003 CENTURYLINK MY AC 800-201-4099 LA
- : CENTURYLINK FIELD F&B SEATTLE WA
- CENTURYLINK AUTO PAY PPD ID: 9ATP027380
- CENTURYLINK 800-244-1111 CO
- CENTURYLINK 800-244-1111 VA
- CENTURYLINK AUTO PAY
- CENTURYLINK FIELD F&B
- CENTURYLINK FIELD F&B SEATTLE WA
- CENTURYLINK/SPEEDPAY 800-201-4099 LA
- CENTURYLINK/SPEEDPAY 800-244-1111 LA
- CENTURYLINK/SPEEDPAY 855-374-6973 LA
- CENTURYLINKCONVCTRCONC SEATTLE WA
- CenturyLink Bill Payment
- Debit Purchase -visa Centurylink 800-244-1111va
- Electronic Withdrawal Centurylink
- Web Authorized Pmt Centurylink