Backblaze is a pioneer in robust, scalable low cost cloud backup and storage services. Personal online backup to enterprise scale data storage solutions.
How to Cancel Backblaze Manually
Unsubscribe by following these steps:
To cancel a paid Backblaze account and remove all registered backup and licenses:
- Go to https://secure.backblaze.com/user_signin.htm and sign in to your Backblaze account with your email address and password
- Click on the “Preferences” link on the left hand side
- Locate the unwanted backup from the list of computers
- Click the “Delete Computer” link next to it. This will delete the backed up data.
- Click on “Overview” link in the upper left hand navigation.
- In the Unused License area, click the Delete link and proceed with the deletion.
Backblaze may show up on your statement as:
- BACKBLAZE 650-352-3738 CA
- BACKBLAZE 877-887-7815 CA
- BACKBLAZE 8778877815 CA
- BACKBLAZE BACKUP
- BACKBLAZE BACKUP 650-352-3738 CA
- BACKBLAZE BACKUP 6503523738 CA
- BACKBLAZE BACKUP BAC6503523738 CA
- BACKBLAZE SAN MATEO CA